Racking Up Results – how to do it
- To register an action on one of the online or downloadable
tally forms, it must be an action that you have undertaken
recently and not something that you did in the past.
- You can register your actions as an individual or as group
(if everyone in your class, extra curricular club or as
community group is participating)
- If you want to register your actions online, go to either
the individual results or group results page.
- Enter your personal details in the top part of the form.
Your details are safe and we will not let anyone, apart from
SEEDS representatives, access them. Read the privacy statement
for more details.
- In the 'Total number of actions' part of the form, enter
the number of times you have performed each action. (for
if you rode your bicycle to school every day for a week,
type a '5' in the block next to 'Walked, cycled, used public
- When you have finished, click the 'submit' button. Your
actions will be totaled up and added to those from all over
- If you would rather post or fax your results to us, download
the individual or group form in PDF format and print it
out. Write in your details as described above and post or
form to the address or fax number at the bottom of the
- To read the downloadable forms you need Adobe Acrobat
Reader. This is a free application, and if you don't have
it you can
download it by clicking
- If you would like to download the One-Tonne Action Challenge
instead of reading about it here on the website, you can
it here as a PDF document (141.0Kb)